We are a small, family-owned business that is growing and looking to expand our team. Applications (including cover letter and resume) for listed positions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Duds Screen Printing
fall Temporary Seasonal Prep Assistant
Applications due by August 10, 2018.
New Duds is looking for an extra hand around the shop. This entry level position would be ideal for a student or someone looking for work this fall. Knowledge of screen printing is helpful but not necessary, as we are willing to train the right person for this position. We offer a flexible work environment.
The temporary seasonal position dates are August 27 through December 21, 2018.
The duties of this position include:
- Working 2-3 days a week, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Cleaning and reclaiming large screens in the large wash out sink
- Stacking and folding shirts
- Mixing ink colors
- Cleaning up inks
- Participation in weekly shop clean up duties
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Getting dirty and lending a hand with the less glamorous aspects of studio upkeep and prep
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A great sense of humor
- A willingness to learn their way around our shop and production procedures
- A love of repetition and repetitive tasks in general
- A pleasant attitude and personality that melds well with our small, close knit shop culture
- Great taste in music
- 30 minute paid lunch breaks
- Access to wholesale apparel accounts for personal clothing purchases
- Access to screen printing equipment for personal projects for qualified candidates
- $11 per hour